Does Peine Osteopathic Medicine accept insurance?
- Please call your insurance provider to guarantee coverage.
- We are in-network with most Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, Select Health, Pacific Source, Cigna, Mountain Co-op, and United Healthcare plans.
- We do not accept Regence Blue Shield of Idaho and are considered out-of-network.
- We are opted out of Medicare and Medicaid and do not take Medicare commercial supplemental/advantage plans. We do offer a 45% cash discount for Medicare/Medicaid patients since visits cannot be submitted by either the doctor or patient for reimbursement.
- We do not accept any health sharing plans (i.e. Liberty Health Share).
- We are currently not accepting Workman’s Compensation or motor vehicle claims. We would be happy to accept you as a cash-paying patient and provide detailed bills for out-of-network reimbursement through your insurance company.
- We do our best to check eligibility after we receive your New Patient Paperwork, but insurance eligibility information is not always up-to-date.
- For out-of-network patients, we offer a 25% cash discount for appointments. We can provide you with a detailed bill after the visit to help with out-of-network reimbursement through your insurance company. If you need an itemized ledger for tax purposes, for your HSA, or for your reimbursement, please call the office at (208) 947-0925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not do any physicals, wellness checks, or labs in house. Labs are sent out and you will need to ask your insurance to see if they are covered. We will work with you to send labs to a facility that is covered by your insurance.
All three practitioners are board-certified family medicine practitioners, but only practice their specialties and are not acting Primary Care Physicians.
Every insurance plan is different. To help determine what your plan will cover, we have put together a list of commonly-used appointment billing codes. We recommend calling your insurance and asking about your coverage for the appointment billing codes listed below:
- For the overall office visit:
- New Patient: 99202, 99203, 99204, 99205
- Established Patient: 99213, 99214, 99215
- If you have Osteopathic Manipulation during the office visit:
- 98925, 98926, 98927, 98928, 92929
Questions to ask your insurance:
- Do I have to meet my deductible before anything is covered?
- Do I need a referral?
- If my office visit is covered, does the Osteopathic Manipulation go towards my deductible?
- Will I have a co-payment and/or coinsurance for my visit?
- Is Peine Osteopathic Medicine considered in-network or out-of-network?
- Since I do not live in the same state, will telehealth services be covered in-network or will they be out-of-network?
- How many visits do I get for Osteopathic Manipulation, and does it go towards my physical therapy/occupational therapy limit? (Please note: we are unable to see how many P.T./O.T. visits you have left. If you go over the amount, you will be responsible for the amount due.)
- If you have any other billing questions, please email email@example.com or call the office at (208) 947-0925, option 2.