Access to the Patient Portal must first be granted by your practitioner. After receiving practitioner authorization, you may download the authorization form at Portal Authorization Form and email (email@example.com), mail, fax (208-947-0926), or drop off the completed form at our office. Once your portal account is activated you will receive a username and password via email. Please retain both your username and password in a secure location for future access.
To access the Peine Osteopathic Medicine Patient Portal, click on the following link:
Peine Osteopathic Patient Portal.
How the Patient Portal Works:
A secure web portal is a kind of webpage that uses encryption to keep unauthorized persons from reading communications, information, or attachments. Secure messages and information can only be read by someone who knows the right password to login to the portal site. Once you are logged into the portal you will have access to only your records or those for whom you are legally responsible.
Via the Patient Portal you will be able to:
- Communicate securely with our staff, including Dr. Abraham or Benjamin Prinzing (Dr. Peine does not accept Portal messages)
- Download lab work, radiology report, and messages regarding your care
- Communicate about billing questions
- Request a referral or medication refill
- View health summary information in your electronic chart and send staff requests to update information
- View demographic/insurance information and send staff requests to update information