To access the Peine Osteopathic Medicine Patient Portal, click on the following link:
Peine Osteopathic Patient Portal.
Please note: in order to access the Patient Portal you must have a current portal authorization form on file at the clinic. To obtain Patient Portal access/authorization, download the form at Portal Authorization Form and fax the completed form to the office at (208) 947-0926 or send it via mail. Once your portal account is activated you will receive a username and password via email. Please retain both your username and password in a secure location for future access.
How the Patient Portal Works:
A secure web portal is a kind of webpage that uses encryption to keep unauthorized persons from reading communications, information or attachments. Secure messages and information can only be read by someone who knows the right password to login to the portal site. Once you are logged into the portal you will have access to only your records or those for whom you are legally responsible.
Via the Patient Portal you will be able to:
- Communicate securely with our staff, including Dr. Abraham or Benjamin Prinzing
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments
- Download lab work, radiology report, and messages regarding your care
- Communicate about billing questions
- Request a referral or medication refill
- View health summary information in your electronic chart and send staff requests to update information
- View demographic/insurance information and send staff requests to update information
- Print or save an electronic copy of the health summary using the Continuity of Care Record (CCR) format