xxxxx Peine Osteopathic Patient Portal
To access the Peine Osteopathic Medicine Patient Portal please click the link above. To access the patient portal you must have a current portal authorization form on file at the clinic. If you are unable to access the portal because you have not signed the portal authorization form, please download the form at the link below and fax it to the office at 208.947.0926 or send it via mail. Once you are activated you will receive a user name and password via email. Please retain both your username and password in a secure location for future access.
xxxxx Link for Portal Authorization Formxx(Please complete New Patient Portal Access Document)
How the Patient Portal Works:
A secure web portal is a kind of webpage that uses encryption to keep unauthorized persons from reading communications, information or attachments. Secure messages and information can only be read by someone who knows the right password to log into the portal site. Once you are logged into the portal you will have access to only your records or those for whom you are legally responsible.
Via the Patient Portal you will be able to:
- Communicate securely with our staff including Dr. Peine or Dr. Abraham
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments
- Download lab work, radiology reports and messages regarding your care
- Communicate about billing questions
- Request a referral or medication refill
- View health summary information in your electronic chart and send staff requests to update information
- View demographic / insurance information and send staff requests to update information
- Print or save an electronic copy of the health summary using the continuity of care record (CCR) format